HTML5 Responsive Website Development Company Bangalore
HTML elements are the building blocks of HTML pages. With HTML constructs, images and other objects, such as interactive forms, may be embedded into the rendered page. It provides a means to create structured documents by denoting structural semantics for text such as headings, paragraphs, lists, links, quotes and other items. surround and provide information about document text and may include other tags as sub-elements. Browsers do not display the HTML tags, but use them to interpret the content of the page.
- Easy to use
- Loose syntax (although, being too flexible will not comply with standards)
- Supported on almost every browser, if not all browsers.
- Widely used; established on almost every website, if not all websites.
- Very similar to XML syntax, which is increasingly used for data storage
- Free - You need not buy any software
- Easy to learn & code even for novice programmers
- Anyone can edit so this may be too open for some applications, for example confidential documentation. However it is possible to regulate user access.
- Open to SPAM and Vandalism if not managed properly. There are easy ways to restore a page however, and on Wiki Educator you must be logged in to edit pages so this reduces vandalism by automated spam bots.
- Requires Internet connectivity to collaborate, but technologies to produce print versions of articles are improving
- The usual guidelines for healthy computer use